Monday, May 6, 2013

Lazy Sunday

My sister who assiduously follows several bloggers sent me the link from one to blog everyday in May. Today's topic: "Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member".
Can I claim writer's block already (having only written three other blogs in my life)? If I choose one, does that mean that the others aren't important? A friend, a family member: I am blessed with a wealth of both - again whom could I (or should I) choose?
Frankly, it isn't going to happen - I'll go back to snippets of yesterday and today's activities here at my nephew's in Dillingham, Alaska.
Skyping with one of my sons back home; a look at a piece of property that is for sale; a quick trip to a garage sale; back into town to not miss the "Vendor Blender"; lunch - another Gregg masterpiece of a sandwich; out to see Peter Pan's cannery; up to "the lake" (postings of which pictures led friends to ask if I were in Switzerland); a gourmet dinner, accompanied by a very fine wine indeed (thanks Eric!); had rented a movie, but ended up bundling up and sitting out on the deck watching the sun go down; a lazy (very) Sunday.
All is well in my world.
Aleknagik Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment