Sunday, September 1, 2013

A beautiful Sunday


Or the downside of being self-employed.

Woke up to one of those glorious end-of-summer days where the heat is still present, the skies a bit hazy, but a light breeze to mitigate the whole.

It would have been lovely to have been able to simply wander down to the lake or take a long walk: as it was, I finally had the documents I needed to work on my client’s bookkeeping.

I did break the task by indulging in a lovely lunch with my youngest son, so, together with the drive in and out during which I could enjoy the beauty of the day, not feeling totally deprived.. In fact, feeling very virtuous, which is never a bad thing.

And, let it be said, that one of the upsides of working for oneself is taking off on that odd Tuesday or Wednesday, saving the work for a rainy Sunday: just too bad that today wasn’t one of those.


No comments:

Post a Comment