Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sometimes dessert comes first…


Or is the entire meal.
 
When your landlord drops by with a piece of pie looking this good – and you haven’t yet eaten, there is total justification, like I need to justify the pleasures of doing things backwards.


But obviously that is a lesson that I am still trying to learn, having been brought up with a set of rules, which although very appropriate and generally more than necessary for me to live a civilized life harming no one nor myself, sometimes one could wish that they hadn't been quite so un-accepting of the odd deviation from the "straight and narrow".

Still, occasionally I am able to take simple pleasure from doing things "the wrong way", i.e. pie as my first ... or only course.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing dessert really I must say after seeing this anybody's mouth will full of water for try this at least once. But if you tell us the recipe then we can make it at our home as well. Moreover, I always visit baklava near me shop because my favorite dessert is also baklava. And you can also make some content on this.

    ReplyDelete