Saturday, May 2, 2015

From one keyboard to the other..


D-L posted the following to Facebook April 14th

« Babette wants to cowrite my next novel. However I can't come up with too many variation, of purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr





Down two floors to my office and on most days:

Babette : « Come on, this is my lap »
Me : « yes, but this is also my work space »
Babette : « But I need that hand to rest my chin on. »
Me : « And I need it to type »
Babette : grudginly – and with a push from me « o.k., o.k, I’ll step on the keyboard instead »



Hmmm… that worked out well, she labelled one of my e-mails « later ». Who knew that one could
Label one’s e-mails ?

Babette is great for my having to come up with creative ways of getting access to my work. She even signs
her work...

…………. Hga<<

No comments:

Post a Comment