Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Endless possibilities…


Or a day without meetings, schedules, duties.

A very special day in my somewhat (or often) turbulent life as the only appointments I have today are at both ends of the day:

  • early morning (7 a.m. departure) to transfer my oldest son across town to his apartment – an apartment that he sublet for the two six-month periods of his African adventure. He thought it took forever, I thought it was a fast ride at just a half an hour.  We arrived in time to go for coffee.  On my return I stopped to do some shopping only to discover that Geneva has also started opening their department stores later – 9 a.m. Wasn’t interested so swung by the post office and was home by 9 a.m.
  • Later afternoon/early evening: I have booked a relaxing massage at the new place in our village – yes, I know, I really have a tough life!

So in between the day opens to endless possibilities and it will be interesting to see how I spend those precious unstructured hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment