Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Thought for the day


No one else sees the world the way you do, so no one else can tell the stories that you have to tell. -Charles de Lint, writer (b. 22 Dec 1951).

I regularly follow a couple of sites, one that I have used often always has a thought for the day. Today’s I felt was more than appropriate as its author was born on Dec.22, so without
any photos and breaking into the saga of my River Trip down the Danube.

No one else sees the world the way you do, so no one else can tell the stories that you have to tell. -Charles de Lint, writer (b. 22 Dec 1951)

I’ll be back with more stories and photos, but now I have to go up on the sun deck (it’s actually finally sunny!) and see the most important part of our trip as far as scenery goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment